Top 5 Attitude Boys status Two line status Attitude

  • Love me or hate me but you will never change me.
  • Don’t follow your dreams, follow me 
  • I’m a smart person, I just do stupid things. 
  • I’m different, fuck your opinion. 
  • To be successful you need good friends, to be more successful you need better enemies. 
  • .I know who I am, you have no need to explain. 
  • .I never lose. Either i win or i learn. 
  • .If you think I am BAD than you’re wrong, I'm the worst. 
  • .The biggest slap to your enemies is your success. 
  • .I’m sorry my fault. I forgot you’re an Idiot. 
  • .My attitude based on how you treat me. 
  • .Yeah You - The one reading my status, Get Lost!
  • .Feel free to underestimate me. You will not be the first one, you will not be the last one, but you will be wrong like all the others. 
  • .Today, I am going to act like this is the day I will be remembered for. 
  • .Being Cool, is My Life Rule. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments